Here is a new t shirt for you
Gimme a link! I'll put it on my Christmas list with SWMBO.
Semper fi,
Brad

(09-03-2017, 05:41 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I thought it was something to remember to wear around while working,

That is a funny T-shirt and I would wear it if I had one. On the other hand, I wouldn't buy or wear a T-shirt that bears the name (and logo) of a woodworker whom the majority of woodworkers do not even know about his or her existence. I came across three or four such woodworkers selling their T-shirts and whether or not they breakeven with their sales is anyone's guess.

Simon
(10-09-2017, 06:33 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: That is a funny T-shirt and I would wear it if I had one. On the other hand, I wouldn't buy or wear a T-shirt that bears the name (and logo) of a woodworker whom the majority of woodworkers do not even know about his or her existence. I came across three or four such woodworkers selling their T-shirts and whether or not they breakeven with their sales is anyone's guess.

Simon

Simon

I agree.  All it is, is free advertising for the company and the person even has to buy the "Hat, Teeshirt, Coat etc" and to pay for the tools as well.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I might wear it if it was free. And, had a pocket.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020