Ideas for mirror hanger
Years ago my Grandmother had a neat old oval mirror in her living room.  Well Grandma has been gone many years, but I have an older mirror that is hung by an exposed wire that I would like to hang from some type of decorative wood, probably a turning.  I've tried to find something online that I could copy but haven't come close.  Does anyone have a picture, plan, etc, that I could see to inspire me.  I know I could just make something and it would be fine, but that isn't me.  Basically I want to make a fancy decorative almost like a knob that is fastened to the wall to hang my mirror on.

Thanks for all ideas and comments
Question 
(09-07-2017, 08:14 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Years ago my Grandmother had a neat old oval mirror in her living room.  Well Grandma has been gone many years, but I have an older mirror that is hung by an exposed wire that I would like to hang from some type of decorative wood, probably a turning.  I've tried to find something online that I could copy but haven't come close.  Does anyone have a picture, plan, etc, that I could see to inspire me.  I know I could just make something and it would be fine, but that isn't me.  Basically I want to make a fancy decorative almost like a knob that is fastened to the wall to hang my mirror on.

Thanks for all ideas and comments

Maybe a low profile wooden knob.

[Image: bella_hanging_wall_mirror_small_dam_port...ited-1.jpg]