L-V planes in excellent condition - UPDATED
For sale in excellent condition the following tools:

L-V BU Smoother with A2 blade - excellent after light use - $185 ($235 new)  SHIPPING INCLUDED

L-V BU Low Angle Jack with A2 blade - excellent after light use -  $190 ($245 new) SHIPPING INCLUDED

PayPal or any fee free payment option.

Please send me a PM if interested or have any questions.

Thanks,

BG
Pics not showing...?
They did yesterday when I posted. Will try to fix
If you don't see the photos, use the description and find the official photos. The items were as good as new from what I could see yesterday. If I needed anything, I would be buying it.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan
Looks like photobucket cut him off after he posted.  I'm seeing this all over the web now...postings with no photos and just that rude image they have substituted for photos that were uploaded in good faith.  All of this after having to wade through the countless ads on that site.  Pizz on 'em.
Rolleyes
Amen!
Switch to Flickr
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(09-12-2017, 08:22 AM)Admiral Wrote: Switch to Flickr

Tried but not sure I am using it correctly - it creates "short" URLs that does not attach properly.

Until resolved - the items ARE as good as new. I take care of my stuff!
Smile

Thanks,

BG
I am trying to show the pictures the other way -

L-N chisels:

L-V Smoother

L-V Jack

Attached Files Image(s)

PM sent on chisels