Home Depot 10% coupon code?
Anyone have an active 10% off code?  I am 98% ready to pull the trigger, on a few items, but I realized my 10% off code isn't active until the 14th.  I was just wondering if anyone wanted to trade codes or if someone just had one they didn't need.

Thanks, Bob
Have you already used a "new home owner" 10% off? We didn't know it existed, but the last house we did some stuff after being there for over 8 years. Salesman asked if we had used our "new home owner" discount, we just looked at him like wassat? Bippidty bing 10% off.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
My wife works for Lowe's. I get an automatic 10% just by her slaving away.
Never been able to get one. They used to do them in the moving packs the post office had but they quit handing those out many years ago. 

If you are in the mid west just go to Menards and get 11% back in store credit or buy at depot and pick up the mail in rebate for they have when Menards has their 11% rebate. Personally I'd just shop at Menards as their inventory is vastly superior. Making an 8hr drive to the Menards in Wichita,KS next wendsday because It's cheaper than having depot order what I need. IE depot is just over 3x the price on what I'm going for...
(09-12-2017, 03:37 AM)Dayle1960 Wrote: My wife works for Lowe's.  I get an automatic 10% just by her slaving away.

No sure if it has changed or not, Home Depot did not offer any staff discount when my neighbor worked there part time in 2012 or so after he retired and got bored.

Simon
For ex military, you get 10% on most items. Just show a copy of your DD214.
(09-12-2017, 08:00 AM)Robert Adams Wrote: Never been able to get one. They used to do them in the moving packs the post office had but they quit handing those out many years ago. 

If you are in the mid west just go to Menards and get 11% back in store credit or buy at depot and pick up the mail in rebate for they have when Menards has their 11% rebate. Personally I'd just shop at Menards as their inventory is vastly superior. Making an 8hr drive to the Menards in Wichita,KS next wendsday because It's cheaper than having depot order what I need. IE depot is just over 3x the price on what I'm going for...

I get them every so often in the mail.  I have their consumer credit card and mostly receive the long term 0% deals in the mail.  Maybe twice a year I get the 10% coupon in the mail.  I had some good news today and was able to work with someone through their live chat service and got the discount and best of all I was able to use my cash back card on top of the 10%, so I ended up with a little over 12% off.  With the coupon you have to use the HD CC.

I am excited to try out some new tools.  I have mostly ryobi stuff, but they have been slow with the brushless tech and while available in Australia, the brushless circ saw, grinder and reciprocating saw currently have no expected arrival date in the states.  One thing I will say is to be very careful and change up the combination of the kits, in your cart, to get your best price on the HD website.  One of the tricky ones was with the 2 pack of 9.0AH batteries for $199, but if you keep scrolling they have the same 2 pack, but it also comes with a charger for the same price.  They had a few kit's for X price as well and then they also have the same kit listed further down, but it comes with something free (9.0 batt, 1/2 impact ($199 baretool), etc...) for the same price X. I'm on night shift so I spent 4-5 hours researching, over the last couple nights and ended up with the 7-1/4" fuel circ saw, fuel sawzall, fuel 4.5"-5" grinder, (2) multi-volt chargers and (3) 9.0AH batteries being shipped to my door for $681, including Maine sales tax.  Fuel is Milwaukee for brushless.  The only thing I did not buy through HD was the circ saw, which I bought through CPO on eBAy.  It still comes with a factory warranty and does not appear to be a refurb unit. 

Bob
(09-12-2017, 08:00 AM)Robert Adams Wrote: Never been able to get one. They used to do them in the moving packs the post office had but they quit handing those out many years ago. 

https://www.homedepotrebates11percent.com/#/home
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(09-12-2017, 08:51 PM)Bob10 Wrote: https://www.homedepotrebates11percent.com/#/home

I would imagine that is a direct response to Menards and their 11% deals, which they had as rare, until about 1 1/2 years ago. Now they are so frequent people just wait a few weeks to go shopping. Really savvy folks wait until their item is on sale, and also 11% off. You start feeling like a wholesale buyer
Big Grin I'm holding off on a few pieces to be on sale, during a bag sale, and with 11% off, pretty sure it will happen
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Reminds me of the old days at HF, sale, 20%, and sometimes an additional discount, all good all the time, no special circumstances, no product lines eliminated.
Big Grin to the good old days.......
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW