Here is some of Arlins work space with attached Garage
My BIL uses a 12 gauge.  We do not want to use poison since it will kill all the other critters that come around and as for hawks they kill our chickens and so do the Bobcats.  I would love to get another dog after mine died a few months after I got home, but my wife said no.
No
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Here are some more updates

[attachment=4815]

[attachment=4814]

[attachment=4813]

[attachment=4817]

[attachment=4816]

There still needs a lot of fixing from the company and the garage door and the insulation blown in and the electrical to be finished.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Well yesterday I cut the lumber for the inside walls in my new shop.  My wife and brother in law put them up.  Soon the insulation will be put in the walls which will be R19 and in the ceiling R40.  I will take pics tomorrow what has happened.

Hope they got that cement splatter off the tin siding before it dried.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Very cool Arlin. Happy for you. It's going be a great space
Fantastic, Arlin.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(10-07-2017, 11:28 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Hope they got that cement splatter off the tin siding before it dried.

Really
Nice shop.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(10-07-2017, 11:28 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Hope they got that cement splatter off the tin siding before it dried.

No
No
No    They have to remove a 6'x6' in front of the entry door because they did it wrong.

I know I will never use QSI to build anything again.  The vice president is now coming over to see how bad everything is put together in a very sloppy way.  They are going to have to replace some of the siding some of the roofing (It leaks like a stuck pig) and all the metal under the awning. 

This was first to be started in July 17 and now it is Nov and it is still weeks from being done.  The vice president is coming over tomorrow and he is going to get an ear full

Ugh. Leaky roof?
Whats wrong with the 6x6 in front?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020