Here is some of Arlins work space with attached Garage
The size is 24x32x10 and the garage part is 24x14 and my shop is 24x18

[attachment=4485]

[attachment=4486]

[attachment=4487]
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Here are some more on the second day

[attachment=4488]

[attachment=4489]

I had taken some pictures of last night with more updates of them putting on the siding which I will add later
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

That's going to be a nice, big building Arlin! Congrats.
Yep, gonna be nice!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
That is awesome, keep posting pics so I can continue to envy you!
"Links to news stories don’t cut it."  MsNomer 3/2/24
Looking good buddy, keep the pics coming.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Looks great, Arlin.  Congrats!
There is going to be a wall between the garage and my shop so it will not be as big as it looks inside.

Here is the rest from Wednesday and Thursday

[attachment=4500]

[attachment=4501]

[attachment=4502]

[attachment=4503]

And some more

The concrete still needs to be done and the porch 12x18 still needs the tin put under it and a few other things.  Was told the concrete will be done next week by Thursday and the other stuff had to be ordered.

Also inside on the ceiling my wife and brother in law put in all the electrical for lights, Air Cleaner, Ceiling fan and an outlet for my table saw 220 which will hang down about 4 feet so I do not have to have cords on the floor.

[attachment=4504]

[attachment=4505]

[attachment=4506]

[attachment=4507]

[attachment=4508]

On the wall by the window I will have a 50amp outlet for a future welder (Hope hope)

Also now there will be easy movement for those in a wheel chair.

That is all I have for now until next week

Put the grill under that porch, which looks very nice BTW, and you can cook out in the rain. Plus your shop will smell like Steaks, Ribs, Chicken, Fish, whatever you last cooked. win win
Big Grin

Really looks like the guys are getting it done for you, you'll be inside soon. are ya excited?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW