Here is some of Arlins work space with attached Garage
Garage, what is this garage thing you speak of ??? That looks like a shop building to me. You don't want a car in there messing up your nice floors. Besides getting sawdust all over your car will never do 
Big Grin  Nice space Arlin, now you just need to declare it all shop space with an area for a car in the event you get baseball size hail or something like a rare inland hurricane pops up in the middle of the country for some odd reason
Laugh
This is impressive. I am excited for you Arlin.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(09-15-2017, 02:19 PM)Steve N Wrote: Put the grill under that porch, which looks very nice BTW, and you can cook out in the rain. Plus your shop will smell like Steaks, Ribs, Chicken, Fish, whatever you last cooked. win win
Big Grin

Really looks like the guys are getting it done for you, you'll be inside soon. are ya excited?

Steve

I do not have a grill anymore and I really did love to use it all the time but not anymore.  It is just to much work for me now.

(09-15-2017, 02:59 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: Garage, what is this garage thing you speak of ??? That looks like a shop building to me. You don't want a car in there messing up your nice floors. Besides getting sawdust  all over your car will never do 
Big Grin  Nice space Arlin, now you just need to declare it all shop space with an area for a car in the event you get baseball size hail or something like a rare inland hurricane pops up in the middle of the country for some odd reason
Laugh

Dave

That is one of the reasons for the garage is the squirrel problems all the time.  They have eaten $5000+ of wiring in my BILs truck and our car and he can not shoot them fast enough.  I guess it will have to do until I/we save more money to add on another 8 feet.  All I can say is we will now have enough room for a wheelchair again.

Who knows maybe in the future when we get $695 for the non profit the city will give us a building to use for free and then the shop will be just for me.

To everyone else
Thank you!!!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Very nice!

I like it.

Ed
(09-15-2017, 08:44 PM)EdL Wrote: Very nice!

I like it.

Ed

Should have built it bigger, and yes there is one in every crowd. Actually good for you but with the room you have it should have been bigger. You have been to my shop and now I am out of room

Tom
Look at that!
VH07V  
(09-17-2017, 05:10 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: Should have built it bigger, and yes there is one in every crowd. Actually good for you but with the room you have it should have been bigger. You have been to my shop and now I am out of room

Tom

Tom

So good to see you posting again buddy!!!!  I would have if I could have made it bigger.  I did not know my wife was saving for it since 2009 and I am just grateful for what I am getting.  I do know that it is made so it can be added on to and maybe in another 8 years I will have some more money.  However, before that I would save to pay for the non profit and getting more tools and equipment for the vets and me to use.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That's a good looking shop space. 

I think I would pass on the wall and keep the machines on wheels. That way if you need more shop space when you have a large group, you can move the car out and if you need to get more cars in, you can move the machines over.

Just my thoughts. The more flexible you keep the set up, the more user friendly it will be in the long run.

Cool
Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I'm very happy for you.

e deploribus unum