Woodcademy TV Episode 4 is streaming now
Episode 4 is now available for streaming on Amazon Prime. Remember too, if you do not have an Amazon Prime account you can still watch for free!

In episode 4, we are completing the Library Stand build. I'll show you how to use Dowel Centers and a Blind Nail tool. I will also share the errors I made and how to fix them!

I have not updated the website quite yet, still don't have proper internet access after Irma, but following the links on the show page will show you all four episodes!
[Image: Beauty+14.jpg?format=1000w]
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Looking forward to watching it!
(09-15-2017, 12:12 PM)handi Wrote: Episode 4 is now available for streaming on Amazon Prime. Remember too, if you do not have an Amazon Prime account you can still watch for free!

In episode 4, we are completing the Library Stand build. I'll show you how to use Dowel Centers and a Blind Nail tool. I will also share the errors I made and how to fix them!

I have not updated the website quite yet, still don't have proper internet access after Irma, but following the links on the show page will show you all four episodes!
[Image: Beauty+14.jpg?format=1000w]

Thanks Ralph , was hoping it was soon .