FESTOOL Rotex 90 and Vaccuum press pump
Bought a few Festools from someone but I already have this sander.  In good condition.  I believe it has everything included except for the instructions.  PM me with any questions.  Local Sale for both items in Los Angeles or OC area only.  Can meet within 20 miles or so.   Asking $350

Vaccuum form / press / clamp.  This the Vac-U-Clamp Mark V version.  The more current Link to Mark VI below.  Has auto cycle function that turns off after it hits a pressure you set or will stay on if you want to use it with a clamping system.  This is only for the pump.  No hoses, bags, etc.  In very good shape except for the cord lining is extremely frayed and should probably be replaced.  I forgot to take a pic of that.  PM me if you want to see the pic of that or any other questions.  Again local sale in Los Angeles / OC area.  Asking $500

http://www.vac-u-clamp.com/index.php?pag...genumber=1

[Image: twcLHoh.jpg?1]

[Image: pYCLF3l.jpg]

[Image: v8a4Fc9.jpg]

[Image: PRxKzRh.jpg?1]

[Image: zuuMOpQ.jpg]

[Image: OLVcxgh.jpg]

[Image: XFjishb.jpg]