HANDTOOLS. Brace and Bits set in roll;Stanley 82
Ok, here's a combination deal on a set of truly vintage Craftsman (made by Irwin) bits and a Millers Falls #323, 8" throw brace; bits are mostly branded Craftsman, a few of the larger sizes are branded Irwin; set is missing the 9/16 and 11/16 sizes, but I have included an Irwin adjustable bit in the deal; all bits have good flutes and the lead screws are not buggered up, great user set for someone with the less common 8" brace; yours for $55 plus shipping; see pics in Flickr album link below.
Next is a Stanley #82 scraper; great design, can accommodate many sizes of card scrapers, articulates; handle solid, and it has the knob in front, in good shape also; if you've scraped by hand you know how hot the card gets, this makes the job a lot easier on the hands. Yours for $25 plus shipping.

See Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N08/albums/72157689057212415
I've included a teaser shot of a gaggle of planes (2 #5s, 3 #4s and 2 #3s) that I've just finished cleaning, adjusting and sharpening, so if you've got a hankering for bench planes shoot me and PM, I'll be posting for sale eventually...

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority; please include your full shipping address so I can quote shipping and print mailing labels; I don't have paypal or other EFT so payment by USPS money order please unless I know you from the forum then checks are ok. 

Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Brace and bits now $45 plus shipping, I made a typo, great deal with an 8" brace, I'm giving the brace away at this price.
(09-16-2017, 04:29 PM)Admiral Wrote: Brace and bits now $45 plus shipping, I made a typo, great deal with an 8" brace, I'm giving the brace away at this price.

You know even more than most here that I do not need another brace or bits, but I am still being tempted. I cannot believe that these are still here.

Someone please buy these before I have to explain why I had to buy another 8" brace to LOML.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Stanley 82 scraper is sold.

Bits and brace are still available.
(09-17-2017, 08:00 AM)Admiral Wrote: Stanley 82 scraper is sold.

Bits and brace are still available.

PM sent on brace and bits
All sold. Thanks for looking