So much wood, so little desire to use it. Thanks Irma
(09-18-2017, 08:32 AM)stav Wrote: We fared pretty well in Orlando too, although our street is almost impassable with all the debris that people have hauled out for collection. We did lose our shed, which is where I stored my lumber stash. Now I have to decide if I sell it all or find somewhere off site to store it.
Stav, 

Sorry to hear about your shed/stash. If you decide to sell, PM me, I am not too far away (Fort Myers) and would be interested.

If storage is your big problem, PM me about that as well. I do not have unlimited room, but can certainly store a couple hundred board feet for you if needed.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(09-18-2017, 10:15 AM)handi Wrote: Stav, 

Sorry to hear about your shed/stash. If you decide to sell, PM me, I am not too far away (Fort Myers) and would be interested.

If storage is your big problem, PM me about that as well. I do not have unlimited room, but can certainly store a couple hundred board feet for you if needed.

Thanks for the offer.

I'll be sure to post here if I do decide to sell. Most of the stuff that I have is from the Bones wood hauls that were somewhat common here a few years ago. I definitely would want this to go to someone who will be using it. Most is very nice cherry.