HANDTOOLS: Crispy #100 RJ Bits in Roll
Ok, fresh from the market this morning, a very crispy set of fine lead screw (for hardwoods)  #100 Russell Jennings bits, in original roll.  This set is complete and original, Lead screws not buggered, great flute life, zero apologies on this set, pics tell the story, see link to the Flickr album, here's a teaser shot:

[Image: 37140499141_3421354178_b.jpg]

Link to the album with 4 more pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...6745724793

They can be yours for $130 plus shipping, price 'em new at TFWW, less one third the retail price.  I've been very, very lucky finding these crisp RJ bits lately, so much so that I think my luck is running out so this might be the last crisp set for a while.  If you've got an itch of RJ bits desire (or lust) to scratch, this is your chance, I don't think they will last too long so pull the trigger.

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take 'em" gets priority, and please include your shipping address so I can figure and quote postage. I don't have paypal or any other EFT technology, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are ok.

Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Bits are sold, and they are beauties, thanks to all for looking!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis