Emmerts Patternmakers vise
I need to start clearing out the pig sty I laughingly refer to as a shop and this vise is something that will free up some space. Its a "turtleback" and it is in excellent condition. The vise was totally rebuilt a few years ago by the previous owner. The only part "missing" is the optional plate that sits inside the jaws. The bar and bracket that allows it to come out and up is there and works perfectly. I have it on CL for $600, but am offering it to WN'ers for $500. The closest thing to an apology for this vise would be the few spatters of white paint.Shipping would be optional and probably cost prohibitive, but doable. [Image: I5Pufj3m.jpg][/img]
[Image: dpDPp6nm.jpg][/img]
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Wow, Dave. Coming out to play golf in KC with me again soon? That could ride with your clubs...
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I wish I was!! My game is actually pretty good right now. This is a great deal for someone looking for an Emmerts. I knew posting it here was a bit of a longshot, but I figured it couldn't hurt.
What is your location?
I am in Albany, ny
(09-18-2017, 08:31 AM)DaveParkis Wrote: I am in Albany, ny

If anyone is holding back because of the price and not knowing Dave he is a very upright and dependable guy who will not do you wrong at all.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-18-2017, 02:18 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: If anyone is holding back because of the price and not knowing Dave he is a very upright and dependable guy who will not do you wrong at all.

Thanks Arlin!!
(09-18-2017, 03:37 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: Thanks Arlin!!

Just told the truth
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
wish you were closer to DC.
-Justin
There's always ruckering
Yes