So what are you working on?
Man, there's some nice stuff being built.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(09-21-2017, 02:33 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Man, there's some nice stuff being built.

I think Dave's got enough going to cover half of woodnet.  
Laugh

Ed
I have been stumped for a new project for a while. Finished up one of my display models and have done some small shop tweaks this summer. Always good to make shop improvements, even if they are small ones....Well, it is a small shop!

I keep thinking about building another Windsor chair, so I have been making practice spindles. Trying to come up with a hybrid working method that works well for me. And having fun doing that.

Ag
Dave has so much going I had to take a break before I could finish his list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
The LOML and I are going to tackle a bunch of Shaker boxes this weekend, no pics now, just a messy shop.

Dave where did you source those rat tail hinges, sweet looking, and in a size that won't dominate a smaller wallhanger.

Like that Jelly cupboard too, gotta hide that from Mama
Big Grin shhhh Christmas...........
Wink
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Wowser, lots of good stuff going on.  I'm glad I asked.  Keep it coming. 

John
Steve,
Those came from Fisher Forge. I have his rattail hinges going on the chimney cupboard as well and a set of his butterfly hinges with a forged latch going on the jelly cupboard. Forged hardware is a big seller at shows. His rattail hinges are about $30 a pair which is a steal. I probably ordered 30 pair from him last year and every set was just as nice as the last.

http://fisherforge.com
(09-21-2017, 07:18 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: Steve,
 Those came from Fisher Forge. I have his rattail hinges going on the chimney cupboard as well and a set of his butterfly hinges with a forged latch going on the jelly cupboard. Forged hardware is a big seller at shows. His rattail hinges are about $30 a pair which is a steal. I probably ordered 30 pair from him last year and every set was just as nice as the last.

http://fisherforge.com

Thanks Dave

He went into my favorites, nice stuff, I may be poorer soon
Laugh
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Steve, his prices are the best I have found anywhere. On top of that he does really nice work and is a heck of a nice guy. He has an Etsy store but I always call and order from him direct so he doesn't have to pay the fee they take.
BTW Steve, the jelly cupboard is 30"x60". I have a sketch I made for a two door version that is 48" wide too. If you want any of the patterns let me know although it is a pretty basic piece. Basically a dovetailed box with a face gram and door.