New Vase
(09-23-2017, 08:56 AM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Steve: What size pieces do you have and what do you charge if your still selling that is? Photos of the wood if you have any please.

Bruce

Bruce, unfortunately I am not in a position to sell anything for the time being. My shop and all the stock is in Washington and I am currently working in Georgia. I still have a good amount of stuff left including a 90 lb cant of pommele figured blackwood. You can see some of the stuff I sold on woodbarter.com. If you are still interested I will be in town at the end of the year.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
(09-25-2017, 05:42 PM)SteveS Wrote: Bruce, unfortunately I am not in a position to sell anything for the time being. My shop and all the stock is in Washington and I am currently working in Georgia. I still have a good amount of stuff left including a 90 lb cant of pommele figured blackwood. You can see some of the stuff I sold on woodbarter.com. If you are still interested I will be in town at the end of the year.

Attached Files Image(s)

This won TOTW on the Woodturners Unlimited site http://woodturnersunlimited.com/index.ph...Itemid=147