Secret Santa 2017
(10-23-2017, 05:49 PM)Santa Wrote: T - minus 7 days to the enrollment closing.  Get your requests in now!

Okay folks I've got 18 victims... people currently lined up with one application outstanding. There were a couple of folks who submitted twice.  That's okay, the duplicates were deleted.

One participant has elected to be a send only, so having an odd number of folks signed up is not an issue.

I'm going to extend the window until midnight, Pacific Savings time on all Hallow's Eve, October 31st, 2017.

Get your request in now!

If I have not responded to your PM, hit me again.  I'm pretty certain I've caught everyone, but being a grizzled old man, one never knows....

Ho, ho, ho!
Santa's Elves
Last day!

Hop to it......
Santa's Elves
I think one of the things that is part of the lack of enthusiasm is the last several years hardly anyone has taken pictures of what they received and to share in the joy of the gift.

This year I would like to have everyone that gets their gifts to post pictures of them so very one can see.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Enrollment is officially closed!

You will have your gift recipient information by Saturday, 11:pm PDT.

Happy Holidays!
Santa's Elves
Hey out there.

There have been a couple of notices sent out that were not completed.

You have until 1800 hours EDT tomorrow, November 4th to complete your application or you will not be included in the list.
Santa's Elves
To all the good boys and girls, the notices have gone out, so check your inboxes (and spam boxes).

Let me know ASAP if you did not get your e-mail.

Happy Holidays!
Santa's Elves
(11-05-2017, 07:05 PM)Santa Wrote: To all the good boys and girls, the notices have gone out, so check your inboxes (and spam boxes).

Let me know ASAP if you did not get your e-mail.

Happy Holidays!

Dear Santa,

Please check your PM inbox.

Best regards,
Aram
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(09-23-2017, 05:51 PM)Aram Wrote: In, of course!

Thanks for doing this.
Honestly, I have been on the forum for over 10 years and have not participated in this because I have no idea of how it works.  Of course, I'm a guy who can't seem to figure out how to post photos anymore since Photobucket went South on us.  Just saying that instructions could be clearer.  People won't participate in things they don't understand.
(11-07-2017, 06:11 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Honestly, I have been on the forum for over 10 years and have not participated in this because I have no idea of how it works.  Of course, I'm a guy who can't seem to figure out how to post photos anymore since Photobucket went South on us.  Just saying that instructions could be clearer.  People won't participate in things they don't understand.

Here's how it works.  You say, "I'm in". Then you are randomly paired with another forum member for a blind gift exchange.  You hunt for clues as to what they might like, and you send them a gift.

"Wait until Christmas to open" is the hardest part of this gift exchange...
(11-07-2017, 06:11 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Honestly, I have been on the forum for over 10 years and have not participated in this because I have no idea of how it works.  Of course, I'm a guy who can't seem to figure out how to post photos anymore since Photobucket went South on us.  Just saying that instructions could be clearer.  People won't participate in things they don't understand.

PM sent
Santa's Elves