Cabinet door companies
Friend doing a lot of home remodels for Hurricane Harvey victims. Needs a company that can make cabinet doors. Something he can show his client choices and they pick.

Anyone have one they are happy with?
Wish I could help you.

When in business had a company in central Florida where that's all they did. Any kind of wood and any style.

Forgot the name, and just tried a Yahoo search but nothing memorable came up. ???

Was a blessing since they charged about a third of what it would have cost me to jig up to do that. All I had to do was finish and add hardware.
A laid back southeast Florida beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor.

Wink
(09-27-2017, 10:49 PM)Wipedout Wrote: Friend doing a lot of home remodels for Hurricane  Harvey victims.   Needs a company that can make cabinet doors. Something he can show his client choices and they pick.

These guys used to be a hot choice. But when I called them last year, they told me they only sold to contractors. So maybe the business model has changed. Worth a call though.

WalzCraft
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Sherr's
(09-29-2017, 09:28 AM)Mark A Smith Wrote: Sherr's

Also CabParts
(09-27-2017, 10:49 PM)Wipedout Wrote: Friend doing a lot of home remodels for Hurricane  Harvey victims.   Needs a company that can make cabinet doors. Something he can show his client choices and they pick.

Barnowl used a company he was happy with, I can't remember the name but I looked at their website and it looked like nice stuff. IIRC, everything was unfinished.
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

(09-29-2017, 09:42 AM)CLETUS Wrote: Barnowl used a company he was happy with, I can't remember the name but I looked at their website and it looked like nice stuff. IIRC, everything was unfinished.

Yup.

RawDoors

Excellent company, excellent work, excellent prices.... but unfinished.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Walzcraft has been there before paper ordering pads. They used chalk on a slate tablet
Big Grin Never heard of the others, but that doesn't mean they are bad.

I get mine locally, and there is a choice of 5 guys. We are semi populated between Dayton and Cincinnati, but if you are anywhere near a large area there are local guys, thing is they may be sold out due to the storms, but I would look online using his area code for cabinet doors first check. Beside being cheaper, there would be NO freight charge, and you get to see the product before buying.

Also a local advantage is they are priced low to compete for the local market, but are used to selling to homeowners doing their own, so that sets the "price" at one set of doors. He walks in talking about 20 houses, and his price just dropped 20 to 50%. You won't see that much price change online.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
http://www.decore.com/

There's trinity doors in rose city tx. Just east of Beaumont. That who I use
Gary