custom Bedrock 604
Irish themed Bedrock with copper inlay

Attached Files Image(s)

That's a real beauty! 
Cool
Yes

I'd like to hear a little more of the story behind it, if you would be kind enough to share.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Beautiful work.
(09-28-2017, 07:47 AM)GNP Wrote: Beautiful work.

This is great!  I ordinarily think stock squareside 604's look clumsy, and your artwork solves that superbly.

Chris
Chris
I bet there are some gunsmithing skills involved. That takes artistry which I don't have. I guess if I were to do that kind of work it would look like a gorilla used a concrete stake and a sledge hammer against a plate glass window.
(09-28-2017, 06:58 AM)Bill Wilson Wrote: That's a real beauty! 
Cool
Yes

I'd like to hear a little more of the story behind it, if you would be kind enough to share.

The client is of Irish descent and wanted an Irish theme. We came up with this! He also wanted the C to be inlaid in copper...
He has a nice plane and then made it wonderful with your work.  Great job.  I also like the inlayed work as well.  I will never get rid of my plane that I got from you and someone else years ago.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-28-2017, 06:50 AM)Cloudy Wrote: Irish themed Bedrock with copper inlay

Nice work Cloudy - as usual.
Sweet.

Irish with a C. That must be my plane I didn't know I had.
Winkgrin
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020