Moulding Head Set
Craftsman moulding head set, with 18 different profile knives.
Looks like it hasn't been used.
Bought with some other stuff at a sale. I have the same set, I use, so don't need this one. It cuts real clean.
The second picture is when I did a few 1 pass, test cuts, in Red Oak.
They work very good. If you want to grind a custom profile, you only have to sharpen 1 knife, instead of 3 to the same profile.
$20 + shipping from 34224 (FL)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(09-29-2017, 01:05 PM)Pirate Wrote: Craftsman moulding head set, with 18 different profile knives.
Looks like it hasn't been used.
Bought with some other stuff at a sale. I have the same set, I use, so don't need this one. It cuts real clean.
The second picture is when I did a few 1 pass, test cuts, in Red Oak.
They work very good. If you want to grind a custom profile, you only have to sharpen 1 knife, instead of 3 to the same profile.
$20 + shipping from 34224 (FL)

Sent PM
Sold to 1st reply, pending payment.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
It's sold