light kits
I am making wooden outdoor novelty signs and I want to add solar powered lights to them.
Can anyone advise a good site to look for DIY solar LED light kits & maybe other finishing hardware?
Thanks
[size=undefined]Anybody can become a woodworker, but only a Craftsmen can hide his mistakes!
                                                   -Walter Blodget[/size]
(09-29-2017, 05:30 PM)Tincanman Wrote: I am making wooden outdoor novelty signs and I want to add solar powered lights to them.
Can anyone advise a good site to look for DIY solar LED light kits & maybe other finishing hardware?
Thanks

Weird light but if you believe in causes

Nothing says mirth, and festive like string lights

Crocodile Dundee voice on...........Now thats a light Mate CDVoff

Saying light can be many different types, styles, and power levels. I think Google will be your friend, unless someone knows a guy making them in his basement of quality parts, all of these are going to be mass produced, and could last between 10 days, and 8 years. I think I would go with price.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW