#4, #5, 6" MF Barber Brace; Twist Bits for Wood
Ok, Here's a few teasers, but see Flickr album for all the pics.  

[Image: 36476955983_1ab3a64057_b.jpg]
[Image: 37412652811_e3e6a3c195_b.jpg]

[Image: 37155157660_5114437a24_b.jpg]

[Image: 23560370298_26f9b8f221_b.jpg]

So what we have here is a nice pair of bench planes, both 100% mechanically, both have bevels reset on the irons with my Tormek and chipbreakers mated to the irons, no cracks in the metal, both have good soles and mouths, both have tote repairs, by me, with epoxy; the #4 is very nice, 93%+ original japanning, the #5 is a bit less, 85% japanning, but as you can see from the pictures they both pull proper full width shavings and do exactly what they were designed to do; two great users for someone. Priced at $45 each plus shipping, and if you want the pair, $95 shipped to the USA........................

Next we have a truly vintage Millers Falls No. 44 Barber chuck brace, 6" throw,  a real peach, the smallest they make and gives excellent control when drilling or driving screws; very early, has ball bearing top knob in rosewood that was introduced in 1894! Has 1880 patent date. But the kewlest thing is it is stamped "Bd Ed NY" on the top knob, lousy pic, sorry, but its there, so it was used in wood shop classes at the turn of the century, I love that. Yours for $30 plus shipping....................... 

Last but not least are a set of 5 twist bits, truly vintage (maker address has no zip code), boxed, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2; sharp, good shape some have original grind on them, quality vintage stuff, yours for $18 plus shipping..........................

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your shipping address so I can quote postage and print up mailing labels to box 'em up; I am old school, don't have paypal or any other EFT technology, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum,then checks are ok........................

Solid user tools that I would own priced reasonably. Thanks for looking.

Link to Flickr album for pics:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...560373018/
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
[quote pid='7530993' dateline='1506793265']

Last but not least are a set of 5 twist bits, truly vintage (maker address has no zip code), boxed, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2; sharp, good shape some have original grind on them, quality vintage stuff, yours for $18 plus shipping..........................

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your shipping address so I can quote postage and print up mailing labels to box 'em up; I am old school, don't have paypal or any other EFT technology, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum,then checks are ok........................

Solid user tools that I would own priced reasonably. Thanks for looking.

Link to Flickr album for pics:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...560373018/
[/quote]

if the twist drills have a 1/2" shank I'll take them.
(09-30-2017, 01:13 PM)theoldfart Wrote: if the twist drills have a 1/2" shank I'll take them.

The box pic and the pics of the bits show that they are all 1/4" shank.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(09-30-2017, 03:30 PM)iclark Wrote: The box pic and the pics of the bits show that they are all 1/4" shank.

Yup, 1/4 shank, bits still available.
#4 and #5 are sold.
(09-30-2017, 04:09 PM)Admiral Wrote: #4 and #5 are sold.

I'll take the twist bits.
PM on the way
PM sent on 6" brace.
All is spoken for, thanks to all for looking.