MODS, pls delete this double post - What dado blad for RAS tenons?
MODS, please delete this post. I attempted to edit the Subject to correct a spelling error and managed instead to post the corrected post separately (double post). I do not seem to be able to delete the erroneous one. Please delete this one.
Thanks.

For you guys who cut tenons on your RAS, what kind of dado blade do you use? I have an old Delta Rockwell 900 turrett RAS set up for crosscuts only. I love it for crosscutting, but it is scary for dados and tenons. I have a Forest Dado King 8" dado blade that self-feeds badly. It's grabby, scary and dangerous, even with shallow cuts. The cutters appear to have a negative hook angle, but the tooth geometry isn't conducive to this operation on the RAS. I would like to know what blade you use, or what technique you use to prevent self-feeding,
Thanks.