Grizzly T10113 Overarm Blade Guard and Dust Collection
Colleagues: When I had a Uni-saw with a Uni-Guard, I installed a sub fence on the Incra miter gauge with an overhang on the cut off side to act as a sweep. Since I rarely work with stock more than 1” thick, the 2 1/2" high sub-fence/sweep worked well and was not cut through. The Uni-Guard plastic fence sides just rode up over the sub-fence/sweep without any problem(s).

I now run a Saw Stop ICS, but I find the blade guard/dust collection system lacking when cutting close to edge of the work. Plus, I cannot use a sub fence/sweep on the miter gauge due to the design of the combined riving knife/anti kick back pawls/dust collection blade cover.

So my questions to T10113 users are:

-- Does anyone have a sub fence/sweep on the miter gauge and does the T10113 dust collection cover ride up over it?

-- Can you tilt the blade to 45 degrees and not need to move the T10113 dust collection hood so the blade does not strike it?

For those not familiar with the T1013 -- www.grizzly.com/products/Universal-Overarm-Blade-Guard-For-Table-Saws/T10113?utm_campaign=zPage&utm_source=grizzly.com
SawStop has a similar unit, but it has not yet reached SawStop dealers

Thanks for any information you can provide. Cheers and all the best, Ray Newman
May not help, but I use an Excalibur on my ICS. I actually sold the OEM guard to someone wanting it for a Rigid TS. My factory Excalibur basket had a side shield held on with Velcro for those edge cuts, and when I used t it worked well. When not in use it was just stuck on the basket in a higher position, at least it didn't get lost that way. I can tilt my blade to 45° without cutting into the basket....sometimes. It depends on where I have it positioned. The new SS model looks all the world to me like an Excalibur with black paint. All in all, I like the Excalibur on the ICS, but I'm thinking the Sharkguard would probably be a little more handy; at least it was on my Unisaw when I had it. I did buy a Sharkguard basket for my Excalibur, but haven't got it set up yet.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I have the T10113 and the collection hood is wide enough to tilt the blade but I haven't tried it. However the arm that supports the guard can be moved left or right easily just by loosening the lock on the 3" extension tube so Even if to have the guard centered for straight cuts you can easily re-position it when you tilt the blade. Also the arm can be swing out of the way by unlocking it at the back of the 4" tube.
"Well, my time of not taking you seriously is coming to a middle."