Cedar TV stand
Big Grin 
(10-11-2017, 04:49 AM)Duane N Wrote: But I only needed one....and I wanted it substantial because it's taking up one corner of my addition so I wanted to fill the wasted space because of how I laid out the windows when I built the addition 14 years ago. 
Big Grin

Finished....now I just need to buy a TV.
Very good.

Proportions are adjusted and feature the very active wood.

Now you just have to buy a huge flat screen to make it all come together.

(Always easier to be spending someone else's money)
A laid back southeast Florida beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor.

Wink
(10-12-2017, 12:40 AM)Steve N Wrote: Looks like it will get the job done of holding up a TV, and storing TV kinda stuff. Sounds and looks like you nailed it. At first I was wondering, but it looks very nice too. As Sheldon Cooper says........  BAZINGA!!!!!!

The hardware makes it happen, good choice.

It would be nice to build stuff from plans but I kind of "wing it" as I build.  Sometimes it works out and I'm happy with how this stand turned out. 

(10-16-2017, 12:31 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Well Done, Duane! 
Yes

Cool
Cool
Cool

Thank you.

(10-16-2017, 03:33 PM)FloridaRetiree Wrote: Very good.

Proportions are adjusted and feature the very active wood.

Now you just have to buy a huge flat screen to make it all come together.

(Always easier to be spending someone else's money)

I have my eye on a 48" smart TV.  I just need to get off my butt and pick one up but I don't watch too much TV so I'm in no hurry right now.
(10-17-2017, 04:32 AM)Duane N Wrote: It would be nice to build stuff from plans but I kind of "wing it" as I build.  Sometimes it works out and I'm happy with how this stand turned out. 

Thank you.

I have my eye on a 48" smart TV.  I just need to get off my butt and pick one up but I don't watch too much TV so I'm in no hurry right now.

Good!  But they can become addictive. 

Smart TVs are actually a computer of sorts and require very delicate handling.
I have a Samsung and have yet to figure out all its features.

Never ever drop or bang it against something more solid.  Learned this the hard way a couple years ago.

You may also want to buy a surround sound system for a mind blowing experience for some action movies and sporting events.