Mix of different woods - DFW, TX
All wood has been sold
(10-02-2017, 08:00 PM)okstatefan Wrote: We are going to sell our house and move into an RV. I'm storing my tools up for my sons, but I've got a bit of nice wood that needs to go. I have some black walnut that was milled back in the 70s. I also have some cherry shorts, a couple of 10' sticks of curly maple. About six sticks of aromatic cedar. An assortment of hard and soft maple and a few sticks of oak. I'm not trying to get rich off of anyone, just want to get it to a good home and maybe have a few dollars to add to the moving/storage fund. 

I'm in Forney, TX. If you are local, it would probably be easier for both of us to just come by and take a look. I can get pictures up eventually, but the garage has become a landing zone for moving boxes and all other things that would normally not be there. 

I'll try to get on the forum each evening, but I've also got a lot going on. You may also email me directly at clevenger1066@hotmail.com.

Sent you an Email.
Everything is sold. 

I may list some tools and accessories at a later point.