NOS Italian Riffler Sets (Corradi, Iridium, unmarked)
ITALY MEETS AMERICA - RIFFLERS

All NOS from 1970s-1990s. There's a mix of Corradi, Iridium, and unmarked Italian. Two options below:

$90 - Main Set - 14pcs (about 20 sets at this price point/item breakdown)
-----6 Iridium
-----2 Corradi
-----6 Unmarked
---6 rasps, 8 files

$150 - Main Set + 8pc Add-on Set - 22pcs (3 AVAILABLE IN THIS CONFIGURATION)
-----1 more Iridium
-----4 more Unmarked
-----3 more Corradi
---4 files, 4 rasps
---Includes tool roll shown, which holds...22 pieces!

Prices include shipping anywhere in the continental US. I am willing to ship anywhere in the world, let me know and we'll work something out. Group buys for places like Australia might be best!

PayPal preferred, send me a PM.

***Picture album here***

[Image: WtffwsK.jpg]

[Image: U1cjt9Y.jpg]
Ordered mine! Thanks Jordan!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Thank you, Greg!

Updated the pictures. All new ones in the album, deleted those old cellphone ones.
One of the main+add-on sets sold, 2 remain.
One full set + roll remains (in this configuration).

Just added:
Five knife edge/triangular. The only ones I have from the lot of rifflers. Available as an add-on to a main set, not separate.

Large - $5 unmarked
Small - $10 Corradi
Triangular - $5 unmarked

[Image: 72ltHuL.jpg?1]

[Image: tVLJEyE.jpg?1]
The last roll is now spoken for. This weekend I should be able to get together a couple more, but the files will be slightly different. Main sets still available.
Freelance Animator & Motion Artist, JQuack Design
Quackenbush Woodworks
I recently bought some Corradi rasps and files and they are a good value at "new" prices plus shipping from Italy.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
PM sent
(10-11-2017, 09:32 AM)Rob Young Wrote: I recently bought some Corradi rasps and files and they are a good value at "new" prices plus shipping from Italy.

Thanks for sharing, Rob. I love my Corradi rasps and the brand, and that's why I wanted to bring them over for everyone in the states.

All of the triangular/knife edge files are sold.
great packing and quality
thank you!!