Linear Rails and Tee tracks for Sale
I got these in a trade and thought I would use them. But I honestly don't have the room.

The Tee tracks are just under 31" long
[Image: TeeTrack1.jpg]
[Image: TeeTrack2.jpg]
[Image: TeeTrack3.jpg]
[Image: TeeTrack4.jpg]

$30 (plus S&H) for all 6 of them

And here we have (2) sets of linear rails and carriages. These are perfect for use on those shop built tools that need some precision

[Image: linearrail2.jpg]
[Image: linearrail1.jpg]
Price is $40 each (plus S&H)

PLEASE NO PMs! The system here does not send me notification when I get them. So I won't know who is first in line.

If you are interested please email me at dominic@tgiag.com
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Both sets of linear rails and carriages sold pending payment

Tee tracks still left
See ya around,
Dominic
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
(10-06-2017, 09:36 PM)Blacky Wrote: Both sets of linear rails and carriages sold pending payment

Tee tracks still left

OK, how about $25 + S&H for the (6) Tee Tracks?
See ya around,
Dominic