Most recent Wood magazine question
Folks, would one of you let me know the approximate bf needed for the lighted display case in the most recent issue? I left the magazine at work but am visiting the lumber store tomorrow.
Semper fi,
Brad

(10-06-2017, 03:42 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Folks, would one of you let me know the approximate bf needed for the lighted display case in the most recent issue?  I left the magazine at work but am visiting the lumber store tomorrow.

These are the board sizes, as per the cutting diagram section;

1ea 3/4" x 4'x8' cherry plywood
1ea 1/4" x 4'x4' cherry plywood
1ea 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 120" cherry board
2ea 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 72" cherry board
1ea 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 96" cherry board
1ea 1" x 7 1/4" x 120" cherry board
1ea 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 72" cherry board
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Thanks!
Semper fi,
Brad

All of that is 4/4 lumber, right?
Semper fi,
Brad

Those last 2 pieces are not 4/4, bottom one would be 8/4, next to it (up) 5/4.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Appreciate it!
Semper fi,
Brad

(10-07-2017, 09:27 AM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Appreciate it!

quarter sawn White oak for the win .  My daughter liked it . Told her I didn't need no plans . i might peek though .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.