WTB
WTB small pieces of mahogany crotch veneer. Don't want paper backed as I am patching an antique grandfather clock. Please pm me with pics and a price shipped to 27542 zip. Thanks, Mike
Mike

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
(10-08-2017, 05:46 PM)Carheir Wrote: WTB small pieces of mahogany crotch veneer. Don't want paper backed as I am patching an antique grandfather clock.  Please pm me with pics and a price shipped to 27542 zip. Thanks,  Mike

You might want to ping Jason (tocws2002) with a PM. I have gotten some beautiful veneer from him.

If he or someone else does not have mahogany crotch, you might be able to find a wood variety that would match after finish is applied.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-08-2017, 06:30 PM)iclark Wrote: You might want to ping Jason (tocws2002) with a PM. I have gotten some beautiful veneer from him.

If he or someone else does not have mahogany crotch, you might be able to find a wood variety that would match after finish is applied.

I know Woodcraft has some for good prices where I am at and think it is around $25 to $35 in that area.  If Jason does not have it I will go to Woodcraft and get it for you.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks for the replies. I searched through my stash and found enough small pieces to accomplish the task at hand.
Again, thanks for the replies.

Mike
Mike

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ralph Waldo Emerson