FS. #3 Plane
#3 that needs some tlc and a new home. I'm not in to planes.
Asking 25.00 I'll pay shipping.

HOW DO I ADD PICTURES
To do easily what is difficult for others is the mark of talent.
(10-09-2017, 09:43 AM)Pistol Wrote: #3 that needs some tlc and a new home. I'm not in to planes.

HOW DO I ADD PICTURES
You don't have PM's enabled, I tried to PM you.
(10-09-2017, 09:43 AM)Pistol Wrote: #3 that needs some tlc and a new home. I'm not in to planes.

HOW DO I ADD PICTURES

(10-09-2017, 11:12 AM)Strokes77 Wrote: You don't have PM's enabled, I tried to PM you.

I haven't been on here for a really long time. Things have really changed.
(10-09-2017, 12:15 PM)Pistol Wrote: I haven't been on here for a really long time. Things have really changed.

You got that right.  I'm still not dead sure how to post photos.  Thanks, photobucket!....how's that subscription fee work'n for you?
If the pictures are not too large, you can simply paste them into the editor window.

Sorry, but I have not figured out if size is based on bytes or pixels.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
If you can figure out how to PM me, just do that.  I will most likely buy the plane.  Depending on condition.
(10-09-2017, 03:12 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: If you can figure out how to PM me, just do that.  I will most likely buy the plane.  Depending on condition.

Tried ever thing I'm able to, to post a pic. Email is screwed up. I can post anything I want on facebook.
I give.. I'll save it for the next garage sale. I'll leave this for a day or to then I'll delete it.
Why don’t you enable pm’s, and get Stoke’s email that way, And email him pics?
(10-10-2017, 03:45 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Why don’t you enable pm’s, and get Stoke’s email that way, And email him pics?

I did enable the pm got the email and having a problem with it.
I need a new laptop.
I just saw my last post on here was 2013.