Segmented vase -- multiple wedge size per ring
Here is one of the latest "fiss" wood vases.  I don't sell these, but if someone wants one they make a charity donation.  People seem to like the random patterns in the vase.  This one was just finished and contains about 1110 pieces.  I gave one to a friend who liked the thin rings, to get the height, had to keep adding rings.  The bottom ring has 12 segments and the next ring 13 and so on until the top ring of 45.  About 8" tall and 7 1/2 at widest point.  Comments welcome.

(10-12-2017, 08:23 AM)bob-t Wrote: Here is one of the latest "fiss" wood vases.  I don't sell these, but if someone wants one they make a charity donation.  People seem to like the random patterns in the vase.  This one was just finished and contains about 1110 pieces.  I gave one to a friend who liked the thin rings, to get the height, had to keep adding rings.  The bottom ring has 12 segments and the next ring 13 and so on until the top ring of 45.  About 8" tall and 7 1/2 at widest point.  Comments welcome.

The randomness is interesting. Nice job!
Very creative
As far as the design goes, it is completely unappealing to me.

The good joint work is about the only positive thing I can offer.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
That is a great use of lots of scraps for sure.  It also looks like the fit and finish is great also.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.