Mortise and Tenon Magazine
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but it appears Chris Schwarz is involved in another periodical publication with an emphasis on handtool work and unplugged furniture craftsmanship and restoration.  Not cheap though at $24 an issue.

https://www.mortiseandtenonmag.com/

[Image: 03coverfinalSM_grande.jpg?v=1500473482]
I've got all three, its not really a Chris Schwarz project in my opinion.
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
(10-12-2017, 04:28 PM)Large Wooden Badger Wrote: I've got all three, its not really a Chris Schwarz project in my opinion.

Do you think they're worth the asking price?
It’s an interesting read, little pricey but I like supporting the boutique shops

It’s more of a think piece than a how to in my opinion
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
(10-12-2017, 05:00 PM)Cian Wrote: Do you think they're worth the asking price?

I bought the first issue. It was a quality publication, but a little too high brow for my taste. After I read it, I remembered how much it cost and resubscribed to Fine Woodworking. I'd have to see the magazine in person before I would buy another issue. 

It is nice to see a new magazine for woodworkers pop up this day in age when American Woodworker, Woodworking, Woodwork and Shop Notes have all been shuttered.
Definitely not a Chris Schwarz project.  He wasn't featured in either of the first two issues.  I have all three.  I see M&T as more of a furniture history / design magazine.  Very high quality, for sure.  Expensive? Yep.  Worth it?  Depends on how you value the content.  Absolutely oriented toward hand tools.  I live in California and by the time the magazine hits my mailbox, it's usually beaten up and bent.  I think they need to consider a different way of packaging a shipping the mag.  They put them in a non-standard package, then wrap it in Kraft paper with a wax seal.  A few plane shavings are included for ambiance or whatever.  I could do with standard magazine packaging that gets shipped with all the other magazines and not banged around with other bulk items.  I'm still debating whether I want to continue getting it.  I'm not so much a historian and I'm not into the period furniture with all the embellishments, carving, etc.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Not a Schwarz project. It's Joshua Klein. A great periodical and well worth owning.
Zachary Dillinger
https://www.amazon.com/author/zdillinger

Author of "On Woodworking: Notes from a Lifetime at the Bench" and "With Saw, Plane and Chisel: Making Historic American Furniture With Hand Tools",