Want to help my son and I?
    Last Friday night my 8 year old son and I entered a woodworking contest together at a local Woodcraft store.  We had 3 hours to build a footstool using only Festool tools.  While we didn't win the overall contest, we did win Best in Show.  (Even better, I had quality time with my son by sharing in the joy of woodworking.)  The People's Choice Award is still going on which is where you can easily help out with only two clicks.  

Here's how you can help us:
-Go here:  https://www.facebook.com/woodcraftofchat...=3&theater
-Click "like" on the photo of our footstool.  Make sure you're on the photo labeled "The Campbells".  Our footstool has a yellow sticker with #10 on it.

Thanks!  It would mean a lot to him...and me.
Nice stool.
Not facebook quilified, but I think I hit the correct "like" button.
Ag
(10-12-2017, 07:56 PM)AgGEM Wrote: Nice stool.
Not facebook quilified, but I think I hit the correct "like" button.
Ag

Hey, thanks!
I hit the like button. Nice work on the stool.
Matt I tried, but it appears you must have a facebook account to weigh in. BTDT didn't want the t- shirt, so I left that scene days after I first joined up. Sorry I couldn't vote, best of luck to you and your Son. I did like your creation though.

Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thank you for your help, everyone.  Voting ends tomorrow night so if you haven't voted yet, please do so.  It's very easy.  And yes, you do have to have a Facebook account in order to vote.
(10-13-2017, 06:33 AM)bluesmanmatt Wrote: Thank you for your help, everyone.  Voting ends tomorrow night so if you haven't voted yet, please do so.  It's very easy.  And yes, you do have to have a Facebook account in order to vote.

You got my Vote Nice job
Good Luck
Tim
If I had a FB account I would support you. Good job!

I was asked to make a footstool once, but it didn't fit the decor. I made it in the shape of a footprint with toes.  He said he was glad he didn't ask for a stool.
Laugh