HANDTOOLS: #4, #5 and Low Angle Block
Each of these planes has been fully disassembled, cleaned, irons have their bevel reset on my Tormek machine and sharpened to be "sharp", the chipbreakers in the #4 and #5 have been properly mated to the back of the irons, reassembled properly and adjusted properly for use. Each has been tested and performs like it should, and the pics show the results, and are ready to be put to wood. All planes have original parts correct for type. 

First in the pics we have is a T18 #4, made immediately post war in '46, excellent condition, 98%+ japanning, wood is solid, no cracks etc. in the metal, virtually full iron, an excellent example of a 70+ year old plane. Further honing of the iron will only improve performance. Yours for $55 plus shipping....................Here's a teaser pic:
[Image: 36911500674_645e5a7912_b.jpg]

Next in the line of pics is a Type 11 #5 jack, very desirable type, 85% japanning, tote had a crack repaired (not unusual for a 100+ year old plane) my me, with epoxy, and is solid, as is the knob, iron is quite full, its a replacement from the 30's from the logo (also not unusual, as someone used this plane to make a living and used up the iron). Works well as you can see, again, honing will improve this. Also yours for $55 plus shipping. 
[Image: 36911498204_4b8e787553_b.jpg]

Last in line is a late model Stanley low angle block plane, made in England likely in the late 70's, in very nice condition, works just like it should, when Stanley stopped production in the US they kept going in England, and the English paid attention to detail, I have one just like it in my shop that I bought new, one of my first planes, and it sits right next to my Lie Nielsen low angle and is reached for just as often. Yours for $30 plus shipping which is quite reasonable for a good low angle block. 
[Image: 23769136928_2269bb9da5_b.jpg]

...........Here's a link to a Flickr album with a lot more pics:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...911500674/

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping address so I can quote shipping and print up mailing labels. I don't have paypal or any other EFT technologies, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are ok. Solid user tools ready for work, tools that I would own, priced reasonably with no surprises. Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Bundle deal - take both the #4 and #5 for $95 plus shipping.
All three planes are sold. Thanks to all for looking.