FS: Krenov plane irons, spokeshave blades, Knight smoother
Lots of good blades here. Just saying.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
(10-24-2017, 07:06 PM)Boatman53 Wrote: Lots of good blades here. Just saying.
Jim

Here's what's left:

One spokeshave blade

One Ray Iles 2" iron

Ray Iles 2 1/8" rabbet iron

One 1 1/2" David Finck iron

One 1 3/4" David Finck iron
Steve, just a check check. It hasn't cleared. Did you receive? My PM switch (I think) turns on all thread messages I post to; and I don't tolerate that.  ... In case you are flipping out.

Good for a bump, too. Nice, iron!
(11-02-2017, 11:07 AM)hbmcc Wrote: Steve, just a check check. It hasn't cleared. Did you receive? My PM switch (I think) turns on all thread messages I post to; and I don't tolerate that.  ... In case you are flipping out.

Good for a bump, too. Nice, iron!

The check arrived yesterday, the wife handed it to me today. The post office is very slow here on first class envelopes.
(11-02-2017, 04:36 PM)SteveF Wrote: The check arrived yesterday, the wife handed it to me today. The post office is very slow here on first class envelopes.

Thanks, Steve. Next time I'll be sure to enclose the check in a padded yellow pack. That should be good for a week faster transit. Probably, should get PP up to speed.
All that's left is a 1-3/4" David Finck iron and a Ray Iles rabbeting plane iron