Finally feels like a shop
Today was the first day that it felt like a real shop instead of a space full of boxes and tools all over the place. For a long time it felt like nothing was getting done, that was depressing. Today I worked on a 10 panel glass door that I am restoring, put in 4 hours on that. Then went to pull an order of rasps ffor a friend of mine in Texas. Cleaned and organized some more and it looks presentable. Been a long and painful process setting up the shop after having it in storage for 3 years. Still has a way to go but I am up and running. Feel good about opening the doors for business again. Been working on my shop partners collection that I am starting to sell, and he has a ton of good stuff. Ready to start having classes again, will do a file class first in the near future. For all you Monty Python fans I'll need to put a posse together with Butterfly nets to catch Professor Sawboy. He walks around with a fake mustache to keep out of the public eye. Tough one to catch. Have a few classes that I want to do and I'll talk more on that in the future. Where are you Professor?

Having problems with the link and will add more pics, what a pain.

Slav

https://i.imgur.com/BvruL1t.jpg
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Slav's picture posting service...

Attached Files Image(s)

Another fine posting service for Slav.

Attached Files Image(s)

Looking good Slav!
Can't wait to check it out
You had all that in storage for 3 years? I am sore just thinking of all that moving....
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(10-15-2017, 11:07 PM)Slav Jelesijevich Wrote: Today was the first day that it felt like a real  shop instead of a space full of boxes and tools all over the place.    For a long time it felt like nothing was getting done, that was depressing.   Today I worked on a 10 panel glass door that I am restoring, put in 4 hours on that.    Then went to pull an order of rasps ffor a friend of mine in Texas.   Cleaned and organized some more and it looks presentable.    Been a long and painful process setting up the shop after having it in storage for 3 years.   Still has a way to go but I am up and running.    Feel good about opening the doors for business again.   Been working on my shop partners collection that I am starting to sell, and he has a ton of good stuff.   Ready to start having classes again, will do a file class first in the near future.   For all you Monty Python fans I'll need to put a posse together with Butterfly nets to catch Professor Sawboy.    He walks around with a fake mustache to keep out of the public eye.  Tough one to catch.  Have a few classes that I want to do and I'll talk more on that in the future.     Where are you Professor?

Having problems with the link and will add more pics, what a pain.

Slav

https://i.imgur.com/BvruL1t.jpg

Slav, you give me hope!  I moved in December and I can almost turn around in my shop.  Definatly looking good on your end.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe