Turning Tools Added to Tool Yard Sale Philadelphia, PA Saturday 10/21
All kinds of tools both new and vintage.
Mostly woodworking but plumbing and mechanics, too. The picture of the wood chisels is only one example. Too Many tools to take pictures
Saws, screw drivers, drawer slides, mobile base, wrenches, vise, turning and lots, lots more. No junk these are all working tools. Woodworkers will have many treasures to choose from.
The attached list is incomplete and will be updated every day. Call if you have any questions. Prices are carefully figured, but if I am way off please tell me.
Cash only
Sale starts Saturday at 8:30am. Rain date is Sunday 10/22
Sale is in East Falls/Roxboro, Philadelphia. Street address will be posted Friday. No early birds, please.
My apologies to those of you located in distant parts of the country. I won't sell anything before the yard sale, but if you want something and are unable to be in Philly, email me at ronkanter@gmail.com (rather than a PM here) and if it doesn't sell on Saturday you will be on the waiting list based on time of your email.

Attached Files Image(s)

(10-16-2017, 02:13 PM)ron kanter Wrote: All kinds of tools both new and vintage.
Mostly woodworking but plumbing and mechanics, too. The picture of the wood chisels is only one example. Too Many tools to take pictures
Saws, screw drivers, drawer slides, mobile base, wrenches, vise, turning and lots, lots more. No junk these are all working tools. Woodworkers will have many treasures to choose from.
The attached list is incomplete and will be updated every day. Call if you have any questions. Prices are carefully figured, but if I am way off please tell me.
Cash only
Sale starts Saturday at 8:30am. Rain date is Sunday 9/22
Sale is in East Falls/Roxboro, Philadelphia. Street address will be posted Friday. No early birds, please.
My apologies to those of you located in distant parts of the country. I won't sell anything before the yard sale, but if you want something and are unable to be in Philly, email me at ronkanter@gmail.com (rather than a PM here) and if it doesn't sell on Saturday you will be on the waiting list based on time of your email.
Sorry I missed it but I just found out.
(10-16-2017, 02:19 PM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: Sorry I missed it but I just found out.

My BAD!
You didn't miss it.
Sale is this Saturday, 10/21.
Rain date, Sunday, 10/22
Date corrected in original post.
More stuff added to Saturday's sale
and more to come
Let me know if there is anything you are looking for - planes, saws, or...

Attached Files Image(s)