Tomorrow is TOOL YARD SALE Saturday, 10/21 Philadelphia
Photo 
Sale is in 3310 West Queen Lane, East Falls, Philly, 19129, 8:30 this Saturday.

Added planes, Milwaukee Drill Driver, Speed Reducer motor, many measuring items, sharpening stones,and lots of household dishes and other stuff for any partners who aren't into tools.

Sale is at 3310 West Queen Lane, East Falls, Philly, 19129, 8:30 this Saturday.

I am working on a price list. 
Call 215-922-3333 or write ronkanter@gmail.com if you have any questions.
The blue book with no visible title is a old original copy of The Practical Woodworker, Vol. II by Bernard E. Jones. Check the internet. This book is very hard to find.

Attached Files Image(s)

(10-19-2017, 02:09 PM)ron kanter Wrote: Check the pictures for sixty, yes 60, books on crafts, woodworking, construction and tools that I have added below.

Sale is in 3310 West Queen Lane, East Falls, Philly, 19129, 8:30 this Saturday.

I am working on a price list that I will try to post before the sale. 
Call 215-922-3333 or write ronkanter@gmail.com if you have any questions.
The blue book with no visible title is a old original copy of The Practical Woodworker, Vol. II by Bernard E. Jones. Check the internet. This book is very hard to find.

Sale is at 3310 West Queen Lane, East Falls, Philly, 19129, 8:30 this Saturday.

Added planes, Milwaukee Drill Driver, Speed Reducer motor, and lots of household dishes and other stuff for any partners who aren't into tools.
What type of sharpening stones?
(10-20-2017, 05:13 PM)johndi Wrote: What type of sharpening stones?
Thanks for asking.
Three water stones and three oil stones.
Ron
(10-20-2017, 05:22 PM)ron kanter Wrote: Thanks for asking.
Three water stones and three oil stones.
Ron
 Hi Ron 
 How did your yard sale go  ?
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
(10-21-2017, 08:57 PM)JerrySats Wrote:  Hi Ron 
 How did your yard sale go  ?
Hi Jerry,
It went very well. Surprising what sold - old motor, heavy vise, odd clamps - and what didn't sell well - nice vintage chisels.
I will be posting a few new threads - one for books, one for chisels, and probably another for other stuff.
Need to recover from a long day and spend some money on new stuff first.
Thanks for asking,
Ron