Waxed Canvas Tool Rolls .... Sold
Hello All ...All Sold for Now.... I Have had several orders for tool rolls, so here is what I've made extra to pass on to you ..... I have a set of 3 (S-M-L) in some very nice # 10 waxed canvas from Martexin (which is so unique and cool because of how it creases and marks up).  Brushed Brown, blue accent stitching and leather, nickel grommets.  The pockets are as follows .... the (S) has 5 - 3" pockets .... the (M) has 8 pockets, ranging from
1" - 3", and yes, the 1" is the famous pencil pocket, and the (L) has 8 pockets as well, ranging from 1" - 3".  I'd like to sell this as a set for $100.00 shipped.  (I will have more available if you want only one.) .... The single tool roll of the bunch is a (L), made from #10 Duck Commercial (Martexin) in Natural, with brown leather and brass grommets, 8 pockets, ranging from 1" - 3", and again, I must tell you, the famous pencil pocket ... this solo roll is $30.00 shipped.  All are hand, ranch made in Nevada ....

PayPal is preferred, but will accept other forms of payment as well.  PM if interested or have any questions ..... Don

[Image: EA29Dip.jpg]

[Image: UQWOQkC.jpg?1]
The canvas rolls I got from you a couple weeks back are great! Thanks again!
Thanks .... Glad you like them!

The natural color single (L) tool roll is sold, but I do have another exactly like it available ....
I will split up the waxed canvas tool rolls and not sell them as a set as follows .... (L) $45 .... (M) $40 .... (S) $30. Shipping included.
Bump for hump day ....

John Walkowiak ..... I returned your PM re. dimensions ..... Have not heard back .... Maybe your PM dial is not turned on.
All sold for now. Will post more well before Christmas! Thanks all ....