Wood Magazine March 2003
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had this issue laying around? If you do, would you please check the over all dimensions of the hutch and let me know? I am wondering if it is going to fit in the place we have picked out before buying the plans.
Thank you,
Don
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

(10-22-2017, 10:56 AM)paarker Wrote: Hello, I was wondering if anyone had this issue laying around? If you do, would you please check the over all dimensions of the hutch and let me know? I am wondering if it is going to fit in the place we have picked out before buying the plans.
Thank you,
Don

17" x 42.5" x 80.5.  You can adjust the plans to make it whatever size you need.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
(10-22-2017, 12:24 PM)CARYinWA Wrote: 17" x 42.5" x 80.5.  You can adjust the plans to make it whatever size you need.

Thanks you.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino