harbor freight next 25% ?
Question 
Any one know if or when harbor freight next 25% off would be ?
Not sure if they did one around Thanksgiving last year or not, purity sure they did at Christmas or new years.
Thanks
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
(10-27-2017, 09:02 PM)Woodshop Wrote: Any one know if or when harbor freight next 25% off would be ?
Not sure if they did one around Thanksgiving last year or not, purity sure they did at Christmas or new years.
Thanks
I think I get one in my e-mail about ever major holiday.  My guess would be thanksgiving.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
(10-27-2017, 09:02 PM)Woodshop Wrote: Any one know if or when harbor freight next 25% off would be ?
Thanks
It used to be around every holiday but they have been getting further apart and fewer over the past year or so.  I believe the last 25% off coupon was for the July 4th Holiday (I don't even think this past Labor Day had a 25% off coupon).  The next best chance is for the After Thanksgiving weekend.  If you sign up to get coupons in your email, you should get one in your email if they are going to have one.

Paul
Paul
They were right, I SHOULDN'T have tried it at home!
There are so many exceptions to the 20 and 25% off coupons nowadays that the additional 5% off hardly amounts to much. If I were going to buy something at HF I wouldn't wait around for a 25% off coupon to save 5% on a $50 purchase. Read the small print on one of those coupons, you'll find that most expensive items are exempt from the coupon.
My thoughts exactly.
(10-28-2017, 10:55 AM)sweensdv2 Wrote: There are so many exceptions to the 20 and 25% off coupons nowadays that the additional 5% off hardly amounts to much.  If I were going to buy something at HF I wouldn't wait around for a 25% off coupon to save 5% on a $50 purchase.  Read the small print on one of those coupons, you'll find that most expensive items are exempt from the coupon.

it would save me an additional $30 on $599.99 , I have been looking at the 7x12 metal lathe.
Don's woodshop
Whatcha wanna get? I'm finding more and more all the stuff they have I may want, they no longer allow a coupon or discount on. Been a long time since I bought anything there because of that. got spoiled by the good old days, discount off sale price, off clearance, off Managers special, off sidewalk sale, and after a while they gave it to ya, and some cash. Sadly no more......

Ok I didn't see it, meatal lathe, are ya sure they will allow it?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Finally a 25% off and it works on the lathe $150 off.  hope it arrives in good shape . too bad they don't carry it in the stores around here but 6.99 is great for shipping it.
Yes   https://images.harborfreight.com/hftweb/...on_new.jpg
Don's woodshop
Just got one today in fact.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
me too
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere