planes for sell
My daughter ones again has come to my rescue by helping me once again post pictures. I had a couple ready to post when I lost the ability to post pictures.. I also have several planes that I ground ahead that I haven't bothered to chase down knobs or totes for that I will now try to put back into service now.

All of the planes have been precision ground on a surface grinded and are as flat within .0015. The sides have also been ground square to the bottom which make them very serviceable for shooting board work.

Most of the planes picked up at garage sale-flea markets have rust and pitting between the chip braker and the blades which require a lot of flat lapping work before sharpening and buy touching up the blades all this work is eliminated. Anyway most all of the lapping is taken care of even if one feels they still need to lap. 

Anyway there is nothing to buy, no lapping flat, no cleaning up etc. Only sharpening and it is ready to go. I tend not to sharpen only to help keep my prices down. Usually the angles and the cutting edge on these planes are in pretty poor shape and require some extensive work but I do offer that sharpening service for another $10.  

Anyway first up is a Bailey #4. The japanning is about 95%. There are no cracks or chips in the knob or tote. asking $75 plus shipping.

The second is a Miller Falls #14 C,  which is the same size as a Bailey 5. This plane is in pristine condition. Because of the two piece lever cap I think the Miller Falls planes are a little better than the Stanley planes. 
Asking $85 plus shipping. and thanks for looking.

Tom

Attached Files Image(s)

Well done again Tom and they are well worth the price.  It is good seeing you selling again.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.