Hand tools FS: Brace and bits,chisel,spokeshave, plane
Here are a group of hand tools for sale. All are in good condition, and some are sharp and ready to use.
First is a brace and bits. This would be ideal for the and tool user who wants to get a good brace and bits without trial and error or spending a lot of money.I've cleaned and oiled the brace and sharpened and tested the bits.
The brace is a 12" Diamond Edge, distributed by Shapleigh Hardware of St. Louis.It is in good condition and works as it should. The bits are marked "Lakeside" and were distributed by Montgomery Ward.They are single-twist, Irwin pattern bits, and are sharp and ready to use. The spurs and cutting edges are in good shape. They are sizes 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12, meaning 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4".
Here are the pictures:
[attachment=5399]
[attachment=5389]
[attachment=5390]
I"m asking $35.00 plus shipping.
Next is a Stanley no. 151 spokeshave with the "Sweethart" logo.It is in good shape with about 85% of the original japanning and no rust. There is some minor pitting on the blade, but nothing that affects its use. The blade has a lot of life in it, and is sharp and ready to use. I'm asking $18.00, plus shipping.
Here are the pictures:
[attachment=5391]
[attachment=5392]
[attachment=5393]
Next are is a 1" Stanley 720 style chisel.
It is is marked "STANLEY/MADE IN USA" without the "No. 720" marking, but it is the same size and shape of the 720. "If it walks like a duck..."
The blade measures 8" long including the socket. It is in good shape with some minor pitting and discoloration. It has been ground but not sharpened.The handle is a Stanley handle, but is not original to the blade. Here are the pictures:
[attachment=5394]
[attachment=5395]
[attachment=5396]
I'm asking $20.00 plus shipping.
Last is a Stanley 101 plane It measures 3-1/2" long and has a 1" wide cutter. It is in good condition with almost all the original japanning and very minor pitting on the sole.
Here are the pictures:
[attachment=5397]
[attachment=5398]
I'm asking $18.00 plus shipping.
I can take a check, a money order, or Paypal.
Thanks,
Rick