Craftsman RAS Upgrade Kit
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have an uninstalled 509346 RAS upgrade kit they would be willing to part with? Thanks.
(11-01-2017, 12:15 PM)Don McCombs Wrote: I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have an uninstalled 509346 RAS upgrade kit they would be willing to part with? Thanks.

Sent you a PM
Sold my upgrade kit with the saw.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Mission accomplished. Thank you, Brian.
(11-19-2017, 07:10 AM)Don McCombs Wrote: Mission accomplished. Thank you, Brian.

I'm back, with another long shot request. I need one of the adapter brackets that allows the redesigned blade guard to be installed on the 113.199200/250 saw. It came as part of the recall kit #509346. It's Sears part number is 824978 and it is NLA. A photo of it is attached. Sorry for the image size, but it's what I could get.
Smile

Thanks for any and all responses.

Attached Files Image(s)

I have a box for a saw I recalled never opened it  I will try to look at it tomorrow.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(12-22-2017, 09:03 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I have a box for a saw I recalled never opened it  I will try to look at it tomorrow.

Bob, you have a PM.
[attachment=6648 Wrote:Don McCombs pid='7567228' dateline='1514205050']
Bob, you have a PM.

This is what I have didn't crack the box yet so do you know if it is in this set?  

Seriously starting to think I have a problem with too much chit.  I spent about an hour getting that close to the box
Laugh

Just looked at what you wrote again so it seems I have what you need now to get it to you

Attached Files Image(s)

Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(12-28-2017, 09:54 PM)Bob10 Wrote: This is what I have didn't crack the box yet so do you know if it is in this set?  

Seriously starting to think I have a problem with too much chit.  I spent about an hour getting that close to the box
Laugh

Just looked at what you wrote again so it seems I have what you need now to get it to you

Another PM sent.
I'd like to thank Brian and Bob for their efforts in getting me the needed parts to do the safety upgrade on my saw. It is very much appreciated.