Stanley No. 122 Liberty Bell "as new"
https://photos.app.goo.gl/y77kRvtCf5Isk9293

Post on the link above if you are interested in purchasing this plane. No. 122 Stanley Liberty Bell that was rehabbed by a prior owner maybe 50 years ago. This style of plane is my favorite as cutter adjustment is so simple. Will sell below market value, make me an offer.

Thanks,

David

If anyone can repost with pic I would deeply appreciate it.
David from Cleveland, Ohio
(11-01-2017, 05:59 PM)Youngbuck Wrote: [Image: XtEMkdFM8xGiLYML0Hckdj8XeOVI0uBAx5_sH1-e...26-h933-no]

What does the sole look like? Is it flat. What is the condition of the mouth? The blade? The chipbreaker? You really need to display more photos that show the plane's condition.
(11-01-2017, 06:51 PM)David Katz Wrote: What does the sole look like? Is it flat. What is the condition of the mouth? The blade? The chipbreaker? You really need to display more photos that show the plane's condition.

Youngbuck was helping DJ post a picture of it.  You will not see anymore thou since it is the only one on the site
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.