Hvlp conversion gun
I’m switching my gravity guns to pressure guns and decided I need to thin the herd a little to finance the new guns I’m buying. I may regret selling this one but hopefully someone here will be able to put it to use. This gun is a true Cadillac of spray guns. As far as gravity guns go I haven’t found anything other than a Sata that sprays as well. I have this gun set up with the digital regulator, the 3M PPS conversion kit as well as the aluminum cup. It has a 1.2 tip which sprays pretty much any waterborne clear or shellac I have put in it beautifully. It will also do a killer job painting a car if you so desire. I got a really good deal on it when I bought it and can hopefully pass my good fortune onto a member here. If you follow the link you can read the technical specs of the gun. The new retail for the gun and all the accessories is right around $800. I will sell it to a member here for $250 shipped.

http://www.tcpglobal.com/DEV-703580.html#.Wfv2CWgpCEc

photo BA0CB968-47F9-451B-B0B2-1AF1581AB19A_zpskdbc6sh0.jpg

photo 1AB81114-B925-46D0-9D28-59E31953E5BC_zpsoykkp2nc.jpg
No interest? Lowered the price to $250.
One last bump before it is off to FleaBay.
Sold.