Cold weather painting
Latex exterior paint. How cold is too cold?

I am doing 2 doors for a guy. Low 40’s daytime temps. I am thinking wait for spring on the paint

You're pushing it at low 40s, IMO. That implies overnight lows lower than 32, which is too cold. I have 50 stuck in my head as the low, but don't know why. I think I might call the manufacturer.
(11-03-2017, 07:11 PM)goaliedad Wrote: Latex exterior paint. How cold is too cold?

I am doing 2 doors for a guy. Low 40’s daytime temps. I am thinking wait for spring on the paint

I think you need solvent based paint for anything below about 50F.  Some WB products can't be used below 65F.  If you must use WB I would take the doors off and close in the openings, or wait till Spring as you said.  Actually, I would take the doors off regardless of what product you use or when you do it. 

John