New Bandsaw for The Shop
After much shopping, research  and deliberation, I settled on the Laguna 18BX.  16" of Resaw capacity, 3HP, smooth start up, plenty of power, very well built, (Great fit and finish) very smooth running, great disc brake system, excellent blade guide system that makes it a breeze to change blades, and a great fence.  I am totally pleased with the purchase and would not hesitate to recommend it if you are looking for a Bandsaw.

I still cannot get images loaded on here but you can see pics of it here:  Pics of Bandsaw in the Shop

Glad I pulled the trigger on this saw.

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Nice saw. NICE SHOP!
Ag
If you have the room keep the 14" saw too. Small blades on it, and resaw blades on the big boy, you will be happy you have both.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks guys. Not enough room for two bandsaws that’s why I researched to find one that had easy blade changes and the guide system on this saw makes for some very simple blade changes.
Nice.
what dust collector are you using with your DC system, and how effective is it with the 18bx?

Matt
(11-05-2017, 09:40 AM)mdhills Wrote: Nice.
what dust collector are you using with your DC system, and how effective is it with the 18bx?

Matt

Matt,

I have a 3hp Laguna Cyclone and it works great with all the tools in the shop.