WTB Stanley # 10 Or Equiv.
Shocked 
Hello all, I may possibly have a timber frame patio pavillion project coming up in the future and am rounding up some more handtools for this 
project. I am looking for a stanley or equivalent # 10 carriage makers rebate plane and a large TF style 1" corner chisel.(chisel is found and on its way )
These tools can just be of user quality as I am not a collector , and plan on using them .
If you have something that you are interested in selling please let me know either through this post or PM.
Thank You 
Gordon
(11-05-2017, 09:17 AM)gordon 131 Wrote: Hello all, I may possibly have a timber frame patio pavillion project coming up in the future and am rounding up some more handtools for this 
project. I am looking for a stanley or equivalent # 10 carriage makers rebate plane and a large TF style 1" corner chisel.(chisel is found and on its way )
These tools can just be of user quality as I am not a collector , and plan on using them .
If you have something that you are interested in selling please let me know either through this post or PM.
Thank You 
Gordon

friendly bump ---------- still looking for # 10 plane. I have a corner chisel on the way.
Thanks for looking
Gordon