Carving Tools
Trying to clear some more stuff out of the shop and  decided these carving tools need to go. Prices do not include shipping. I usually use USPS flat rate boxes, but I'm happy to use another carrier if requested. First Pm that tells me you definitely want it gets it. First up is a group of Flexcut gouges. There are two sets and two chip knives. The sets are FR 310 and FR404. The chip knives are FR316 and KN 13. Sets are $30 each and the chip knives are $10 each. Take them all for $75.
[Image: JZJaVeAm.jpg]
[Image: 8OXKbR6m.jpg][Image: Muo6PnPm.jpg]
Next up are a couple of "sets' from Sculpture House in NYC. The mallets are stamped "HAITI", but I'm not sure what kind of wood they are.This first set has 5 Sculpture House gouges, a swiss Made and a Japanese chip knife. Mallet has a check. $75
[Image: fALGAbjm.jpg]
This next set has all Sculpture House gouges and there is no check in the mallet. $75
[Image: OjA2nB9m.jpg]
Last up is an OAR's carving tool sharpener. $20
[Image: A9lPMuJm.jpg]

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!! I've adjusted the prices for the Flexcut stuff because I had screwed it up originally. The Sculpture House stuff is about half of what it sells for. Sorry for the confusion.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
do you still have the carving sets?  e-mail me. thanks
Cool
@Robert- I don't know your email address, but I did send you a PM
Sculpture house gouge group with the checked mallet is sold. Thanks.